1. REMOVE: All your personal items from all exterior and interior compartments. Any items left behind will be put in the Neff Bros RV Lost and Found for 30 days. After 30 days, items will be discarded.
2. REMOVE: All food items from the refrigerator and wipe out stains and spills. Food items left behid will be discarded immediately by Neff Bros RV.
3. REMOVE: All garbage and any garbage bags.
4. The fuel tank is to be filled to the same level as at pick-up or refill charges will apply (unless noted differently on your contract).
5. The propane tank is not required to be refilled before drop-off during the months of May through September. During all other months, unless specificed on your rental contract, LPG is billed at $35 per rental. The LPG is to be used solely for the purpose of the RV’s appliances. If evidence the Guest has used it for other purposes, there will be a post-rental $35 charge.
6. Make sure to have a Neff Brothers RV staff member personally check you in upon return. Stay with the staff member throughout the check-in process.
7. If you drop off a vehicle before or, after our regular, printed business hours; or if you drop off a vehicle on a Sunday or a holiday when we are not available to check the vehicle in, you will be held responsible for any damages that may occur to the vehicle until we have the next available opportunity to check it in during regular business hours.