In order to have a safe and incident free trip, please read the following recommendations:
1. NEVER leave valuables in the R.V. when unattended. Neff Bros RV bears no responsibility for theft or damage that may occur to guest’s possessions.
2. Please OBEY posted speed limits. It is the law and is strictly enforced.
3. Driver and passenger seatbelts are MANDATORY in the States of AL, AR, CT, FL, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV and WI. In all other states and in Canada, seat belts are MANDATORY for all passengers.
4. ALWAYS be aware of the overhang past the rear wheels and the swing clearance required when turning.
5. ALWAYS have someone at the driver’s rear corner to guide the driver when backing up.
6. ALWAYS check overhead clearances. Please be aware of building overhangs, filling station canopies, bridges and tree branches. Clearance is 3.7 meters or 12 feet.
7. NEVER RELY ON BRAKES ALONE. Motor homes may have TOW HAUL and OVERDRIVE controls. Simply depress the Tow/Haul button located on the end of the shift lever to activate. This will make it easier to climb hills and descend with less reliance on brakes. Overdrive is located at the end of the shift lever and should always be OFF unless traveling on straight level roads. Be sure to “gear down” when descending steep grades.
8. When crossing into Canada, please be aware of the “ZERO TOLERANCE PROGRAM! concerning ANY amount of ILLEGAL DRUGS. Border officials can lay criminal charges and seize all assets including the rented vehicle. Should this occur, there is NO INSURANCE coverage and the guest will be required to reimburse Neff Bros RV, full replacement cost of the vehicle and ALL related costs.