Check Availability and Book Now
2016 Starcraft Ar-One-Maxx 26BHS
- 16″ Electric Awning
- Kitchen: Sink, Stove, Refrig./Freezer, Microwave & Pantry
- Digital Antenna Hook-Up (TV/FM)
- 42 Gallon Water Tank — 6 Gallon Hot
- GVW 7500 Lbs.
- Sleeps 10
- 32 Gallon Grey Water Tank — 32 Gallon Black Water Tank
- Bathroom: Shower, and Toilet
- AM/FM Radio with CD/DVD & USB Input
- 8,000 BTU Air Conditioning and Heating
- UVW 6000 Lbs.
- 20 Gallon Propane Tanks
- Queen-Size Bed in the Front
- Drop-Down Dinette (Full-Size Bed)
- Corner Bunk Beds (Full Jack-Knife Couch (Full-size Bed))
- NOTE : Trailers do NOT come with TVs
Pricing (Minimum 3-Night Rental Required):
- $129 per Night (7 Night Plus)
- $159 per Night (3-6 Nights)
- State & Local Taxes
- $125 Set-Up Fee
- Standard prep
- Vehicle hook-up (brake controller/hitch/equalizer bars MANDATORY)
- Pre- and post-cleaning (in & out)
- Walk-thru tutorial
- Toilet chemicals and four-pack of TP
- Holding tanks dumped/flushed
- Water refill
- Propane refill — LPG refill is not included in rentals from October through April.
- LPG will be billed at $35 per rental.
- Insurance ($500 deductible)
A $500 security deposit will be supplied at departure, in addition to the rental fee that was already paid in advance. Click here for more information on security deposits.
A booking is only confirmed when a $300.00 deposit has been posted. If the booking date falls 30 days prior to the pick-up date, then payment in full will be required at the time of booking. Otherwise, full payment is required 30 days prior to the pick-up date.
If you cancel within five days of the booking, there is no charge as long as your departure date is greater than 30 days from booking date. Bookings cancelled more than five days after booking date are subject to the following cancellation charges:
- More than 30 days prior to departure ($75 fee)
- 30 to 15 days prior to departure ($250 fee)
- 14 to 8 days prior to departure ($500 fee)
- 7 to actual departure day AND “no shows” (%100 of rental fee)